Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My kids have grown so fast!

As my children are about to have their birthdays I can't believe that they have been here for six and eight years.  I mean really, it seems like only yesterday that they were a newborn.   I wish I knew then what I know now about photography because I am sure that I could have taken a lot better pictures of them both.  You know the ones that are out of focus with poor lighting, the ones that only a mother could love.  I look back at those pictures and think "man these are really bad but look at how precious those little hands and toes are."  Sometimes I try to tell myself that it was the camera that only if I had a better camera then the pictures would have turned out.  Now I know that it wasn't the camera that it was actually "user error."   If only I had a friend to tell me what I was doing wrong.  I was fortunate enough to be able to quit work, when I delivered my son, which allowed me to take pictures and learn how to use my camera.  I'd like to share my love of photography and share with you tips and tricks that will help you take better pictures.  
 
Kate
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment