Saturday, February 15, 2014

Keeping it real... Project Life in Rewind

I am finally getting to some scraping today.  My goal is to finish my daughter's first year before her birthday in a few weeks.  I am set to go with the pictures I have developed.  I am so thankful for digital pictures that upload the date!  When I develop from Shutterfly, the date from my Iphone actually appears on the back!  What a time saver for sorting baby pictures that tend to run together because I take so many in a week or month!  

So my Project Life Rewind is to finish her first year... AND keep current on my Picture of the Day (which I am doing very well on) AND to finish a family album from last year (also have pictures developed and ready to go).  With the Project Life system, it is sooooooo much easier that traditional scrapbooking.  This kit I am using for Baby J is Project Life - Maggie Holmes Edition Mini Kit HSN Exclusive (but not the HSN kit).  It goes perfectly with the Project Life Mini Kit-Baby - For Her. You can see the Maggie Holmes album in the picture below.  So cute and feminine.  

Rebekah

**the links above are my affiliate link to Amazon...
Our dining table that is really our scrapbook table we sometimes eat on...

No comments:

Post a Comment